Our new facility in DIP 1 hosts 80 large kennel units, one outdoor play area, and one
indoor play area. Our outdoor area is grassed to keep your pet’s feet cool, and of course
lots of toys to entertain your pet. Each guest is provided with a bed, blankets and bowls.
They are fed twice daily with dry and/or wet food. Special diets and other requests can
be catered to as well. All dogs & cats are given Frontline upon entry at a cost of 80
AED to protect against ticks and fleas (ticks being a very common problem in the
Our facility can also accommodate small animals such as rabbits, hamsters, birds, and more!
Collection / Delivery Fees:
Dubai 100 AED
Sharjah 200 AED
Abu Dhabi / Al Ain 240 AED
RAK / Fujairah 240 AED
Umm Al Quwain 240 AED
Ajman 240 AED
* Rates based on one way trip only
* Rates based between office timing 9am to 6pm
* After 6pm to 9pm will be charged additional 20%
* Airport (Pick up & Drop off) based on dates and timing. Rates may vary.
Pet Taxi to Vet (preferred clinic): Pick up 70 AED & Drop off 70 AED | Pet Taxi outside boarding: Pick up 150 AED & Drop off 150 AED.
Two or More
pet /Per Day
30 Days +
Two or more pets:
30 Days + Boarding/Per
|Small||115 AED||110 AED||105 AED||100 AED|
|Medium||125 AED||120 AED||115 AED||110 AED|
|Large||135 AED||130 AED||125 AED||120 AED|
|X Large||150 AED||145 AED||140 AED||135 AED|
* Dry + Wet food will be additional charge (15 AED) per meal.
* Optional: Dry or Wet will be additional charge (10 AED) per meal.
* Premium food: Steamed Chicken, Beef & Rice (10 AED) per meal.
|Dogs | Cats (ANY SIZE)|
|Half Day:||50 AED||Pick up & Delivery||50 AED||50 AED|
|Full Day:||75 AED||Pick up & Delivery||50 AED||50 AED|
* Summer period from 15th June to 31st August.
* Winter period from 1st December to 8th January.
* Public Holidays according to the UAE Announcements.
Note: During peak season, there will be additional charge of 20AED each pet per day
Note: All prices excluding VAT
|Birds||First Pet/Per Day||Two or More pet/Per Day||30 Days + Boarding/Per Day|
|Small Birds||25 AED||22 AED||18 AED|
|Big Birds||40 AED||35 AED||30 AED|
|First Pet/Per Day||Two or More pet/Per Day||30 Days + Boarding/Per Day||Two or more pets: 30 Days + Boarding/Per Day|
|Without Food & pet bedding:||40 AED||35 AED||30 AED||27 AED|
|With Food & pet bedding:||55 AED||50 AED||45 AED||40 AED|
|First Pet/Per Day||Two or More pet/Per Day||30 Days + Boarding/Per Day|
|Without Food:||50 AED||40 AED||35 AED|
With Food: Additional charge (15 AED/per day)
Ferret Big Cage: Additional charge (30 AED/per day)
Shampoo, Conditioner, Wash, Blow dry, Nail clipping, Ear clean, and Anal press
Cats: 110 AED | Hard to handle 130 AED
Dogs: Small 120 AED | Medium 150 AED | Large 180 AED | X Large 200 AED
Rabbits: 50 AED
Nail Clipping: Dogs 40 AED | Cats 30 AED
Full Grooming Rates:
Basic Grooming rates + Additional charges for hair trim/shave based upon request
| Medication Administration:
E.g. pills/tablets, creams/ointments, supplements, wound cleaning, etc.
|15 AED each pet per day|
|Medicated bath: 100 AED with own shampoo, 150 AED without own shampoo.||Teeth Brushing: (own brush & toothpaste must be provided by the client) 15 AED each pet per day.|
| Vet Visit: In-house vet checkup once weekly
Note: Based on diagnosis/medication/treatments, rates will be applied accordingly.
|Vet Consultation Fee: 175 AED|
|Video Updates: 100 AED Thrice weekly per family (via WhatsApp)||Extra playtime: 30 AED per day|
|Cats & Dogs Vaccination Requirements|
|Tri-cat: Feline Rhinotracheitis | Calcivirus | Panleukopnia.||DHPP OR DHLPP: Distemper | Canine Hepatitis | Leptospirosis | Parvovirus|
|Rabies||Rabies | Bordetella | Kennel cough|
|Note: Ticks & flea Treatment (spot on solution) for Cats & Dogs||Note: Kennel cough need to be done 10 days(minimum) before arrival/check in.|
1. A deposit of AED 500 is required for booking confirmation.
2. Full payment is required upon arrival/check-in.
3. Anti-tick & fleas must be administer upon arrival of the pet/s, unless advised otherwise. (AED80+vat)
4. NO boarding without updated or valid vaccination and copy of the vet card must be provided